Game Programmer KOUKOI GAMES / Oulu
PUBLISHED: December 14, 2020
Koukoi Games is growing and looking for more great talent to join our team. We are looking for experienced, deeply motivated and passionate Game Programmer to join our team at Koukoi Games. You want to be part of building high quality mobile games to serve rising needs of players, create long lasting memories, challenge yourself and enjoy working as a part of our awesome team – all this with true entrepreneurial spirit, solid experience and passion for making games.
As a part of our team, you are responsible of developing our existing game titles further and take part in developing our upcoming titles – always aiming higher. For being successful in Koukoi Games, you must be a good team player, have unique and productive approaches to game programming and be in responsible of your own work. You like to face new challenges, have relaxed approach of getting things done with entrepreneurial attitude, and you know how to focus on your work and make good development decisions.
As a Game Programmer, with years of game industry experience, you will have a portfolio of proven quality.
- Developing existing and upcoming game titles and prototyping in high quality manner
- Taking part in documentation and technical design for the games
- Understanding technical challenges with mobile devices and ability to create unique approaches to beat and take benefit of those with excellent problem solving skills
- Understanding and passion for creating approachable and playable games
- Being part of awesome team while developing quality mobile games
- Ability to develop and prototype mobile games with unique approaches in high quality manner and capability of solving complex challenges in productive manner
- Highly experienced with Unity and C#, and understanding of various 3D software tools
- Capable of independently developing games, mechanics, features, prototypes, content, etc.
- Free-to-play, multiplayer and social game design and development know-how are big plusses
- Experienced with taking part in QA activities
- Experience with back-end development is a big plus
- Appropriate documentation and technical design skills
- Passion, pride and responsibility in your work
- Entrepreneurial attitude
KOUKOI GAMES OFFERS
- New interesting challenges and approaches for making games with high production value
- Relaxed working environment and flexible ways of working with best tools
- Opportunity to be part of an ice-cold focused team, our Koukoi family
- Interesting projects to take part in
- Responsibility and compensation
- Opportunity to learn and grow
Interested? Please drop us your application including CV, cover letter and portfolio at email@example.com with the subject “Game Programmer”. Even if your skillset is not the right match for our requirements, we still want to know about all super skilled game developers there are, so please drop us a line. More info from http://koukoi.com/careers/ & http://koukoi.com/.