Game Programmer SCIPLAY / Helsinki Metropolitan Area or Oulu, Finland
PUBLISHED: February 1, 2023
SciPlay – Game Programmer / Software Engineer – Helsinki / Oulu, Finland
SciPlay’s studio located in Finland is growing and looking for more great talent! We are looking for experienced, deeply motivated and passionate Game Programmer to join our studio. You want to be part of building high quality mobile games to serve rising needs of players, create long lasting memories for the players, challenge yourself and enjoy working as a part of our awesome studio – all this with strong spirit, experience and passion for making games.
As a part of our studio, you are taking part in developing our game titles further – while always aiming higher. For being successful at SciPlay, you must be a good team player, have unique and productive approaches to programming and be in responsible of your own work. You like to face new challenges, have relaxed approach of getting things done with positive attitude, and you know how to focus on your work and make good development decisions.
SciPlay, with offices all over the world, is a leading developer and publishing of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day for their authenticity, engagement and fun.
- All-around game development and programming duties, including developing existing and upcoming F2P mobile game titles
- Understanding new technologies and technical challenges with mobile devices – finding unique approaches, with problem solving skills, to take benefit of different technologies
- Being part of creating approachable and engaging genre-defining mobile games
- Technical design, documentation, testing and supporting operations
- Being part of our awesome development team
- Highly experienced with Unity and C#
- Ability to develop and prototype mobile games
- Know-how about integrations and various tools
- Capable of developing and owning certain mechanics, features, content, tools, etc.
- Free-to-play, multiplayer and/or social game feature programming and know-how are big plusses – ability and willingness to learn are more important
- Willing to support QA and game testing activities
- Documentation and technical design skills
- Passion, pride and responsibility in your work
- Positive attitude
- New interesting challenges and approaches for making top-notch mobile games
- Relaxed working environment and flexible ways of working
- Opportunity to be part of an ice-cold focused studio and a global studio group
- Exciting and genre-defining projects to take part in
- Opportunity to learn and grow, and responsibility
- Competitive compensation and annual bonus program
- Competitive benefits
- Strong commitment to work life balance
A portfolio of proven quality is a big plus while applying to this position.
Note! While we’re looking for mid-senior level Game Programmer / Software Engineer to join our team, we’re happy to see also applications from higher level individuals and offer also unique opportunities for them.
Interested? Please drop us your application including CV, cover letter and portfolio at email@example.com with the subject “Game Programmer”. Even if your skillset is not the right match for our requirements, we still want to know about all super skilled talents there are, so please drop us a line.