Game Designer LIGHTNEER / Helsinki, Finland
PUBLISHED: January 27, 2021
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Game Designer to join our mobile game studio in Helsinki, Finland.
At Lightneer we produce dozens of original hyper-casual game ideas and develop best to market in just a handful of weeks. You as a designer are able to create and evaluate concepts and ideas quickly, and have a passion for clear core gameplay and design.
You take responsibility for the vision and game development, create a plan and product backlog and communicate with teams and other stakeholders. You understand key mobile game KPIs and have experience in data-driven decision making. You have knowledge in different monetisation methods such ads and IAPs.
As a key member of our world-class team, you will have the opportunity to make your mark on new fun mobile games played worldwide. You get to work in a dynamic, fun, creative, agile and collaborative environment.
Responsibilities & Main tasks:
- Ideate innovative hyper-casual game concepts
- Create clear and concise game design plans, user flows and wireframes
- Take responsibility for the execution of game projects from early concepts to global launch
- Work closely with product teams to solve gameplay and design related challenges
- Incorporate analytics into the design and iteration process
- Monitor and research mobile game markets to identify trends and opportunities
- Collaborate with internal teams and external studios to refine and improve design processes
- Be the seal of quality of our games
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience working in mobile gaming, both developing concepts from scratch as well as operating live games
- A passion for making simple and user-centric mobile game design
- Proactive and adaptable, able to respond quickly to shifting priorities and feedback
- Genuine interest in hyper-casual games
- Belief in data-driven approach to support and validate intuition
- Ability to work constructively and collaboratively with teams
- Understanding of mobile game monetization
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and supervise multiple projects
Additional as a plus:
- Experience in creating and managing balanced game systems and economies
- Experience on designing and running LiveOps
- Experience in Unity environment
- Experience in ad networks and mediation
These are some requirements and qualifications which come to our mind regarding the position. First and foremost we are looking for a motivated designer to join the team.
If you want you can also add a cover letter, video, portfolio or other supporting documents but they aren’t necessary at this stage.
Become a part of Lightneer and apply now!