YouTube Production Trainee
PUBLISHED: July 12, 2019
Are you a content creator? Is your view count on the rise? Are you interested in learning more about creating engaging content for big channels on YouTube, Instagram, Tiktok, etc.?
We are now seeking a motivated, collaborative and skilled video creator ready for on- or off-screen & editing work as a YouTube Production Trainee to join our Global Marketing team for fall 2019, in Espoo, Finland. This position is a 6 months fixed-term traineeship.
Your responsibilities as a Youtube Production Trainee will include:
As a YouTube Production Trainee, you will help plan and produce Rovio YouTube productions, with asset production and delivery. This also involves YouTube channel management tasks as well as interacting with both internal crew and outsourced production companies. If you are a true YouTube native and influencer, you may also end up being in front of the camera! You will be working in an international and creative work environment together with a team where your input and contribution will matter.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Studies in media production, communications or similar fields
- Interest for YouTube and marketing communications
- Hands-on skills with video production, including video and image editing
- Familiar with YouTube as a platform and running a YouTube channel in practice
- Well-organized working style and ability to quickly learn new things in a fast-paced working environment
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
It’d be great if you had some of these skills:
- Positive attitude, team player
- Ability to perform in front of the camera
- Good knowledge of the most common office software and communication mobile apps
- Basic knowledge of content marketing
- Previous experience on video asset production for YouTube.
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
- We do have fun! We are a community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
- You will get to work in an international environment. You will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- Great opportunity to work with top talents in the gaming industry and learn how to run one of the biggest YouTube brand channels.
- Competitive benefits such as lunch vouchers, breakfast, gym, sauna, gaming area and our various hobby clubs.
Aim high and slingshot your application over already today! Apply by filling the application form and please also attach a link to CV, a video, and portfolio or similar about yourself – with link to your YouTube channel or a channel you have managed (to the application form’s message field).
We look forward to hearing from you soon!