VR & PC cross-platform game developer U24 SOLUTIONS / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: March 23, 2022
U24 Solutions is looking to hire a full time programmer to join the Cradle of Sins team. At U24, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces different ideas. We are team who love video games.
What our Gameplay Programmers do:
- Design and architect new game enhancements and defects fixes using Unreal Engine 4.
- Test and refine systems throughout the development cycle of the project.
- Work closely with design and art disciplines in the development of products.
- Write clear, maintainable, portable code.
- Participate in code and architecture reviews.
Who we are looking for:
- Exceptional C++ programming skills.
- 3+ years of Unreal Engine programming experience.
- Team-oriented but self-motivated.
- Passion for games. Strong work ethic.
- Problem solver.
Preferred candidate has:
- Experience with programming online multiplayer games.
- Experience with Unreal engine.
- Familiar with Blueprints.
- Knowledge of source control.