Visual Marketing Trainee
PUBLISHED: February 11, 2019
Do you have an eye for visuals and passion to work with brands? We are now looking for a Visual Marketing Trainee to join the marketing team of Rovio’s Brand Licensing Unit for summer 2019 in Espoo, Finland. This will be a one-of-a-lifetime opportunity to see how marketing campaigns are built for consumer product brands all around the world and how movie marketing works.
What you’ll take under your wings:
You will work directly and partly independently with Angry Birds Movie 2 Programme and partner marketing campaigns, contributing to Brand Licensing Units’ marketing by supporting in all brand assurance questions. The focus of the tasks will be in design-related questions, commenting and approving visual marketing assets to ensure that Angry Birds brand guidelines are followed. In majority of the cases, the partner is responsible for creating the materials – your responsibility will be focusing on guidance. The traineeship might include also other movie programme / brand assurance related tasks.
You will be working closely together with both the marketing team and the product development team in an international and creative work environment where your input will matter. The Brand Licensing Unit is responsible for hundreds of partners all around the world. The majority of the team works in Espoo, but some colleagues are located in China and US. The working language is English.
We’d love it if you have these feathers in your cap:
- Interest in working with a character/animation brand, and in entertainment marketing
- Education in marketing and/or graphic design
- An eye for visual details
- Basic Photoshop & PowerPoint skills
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Well-organized working style and ability to quickly learn new things in a fast-paced working environment
It’d be cool if you had some of these skills:
- Any work experience, especially where independence was required, is advantage
- Active and independent working style; not afraid to ask questions or pick up the phone
- Good problem solving abilities
- Ability to make quick decisions and prioritize
If you are a strong team player with excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, you could be an ideal new Rovian to join our international and creative work environment.
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
- We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
- You will get to work in truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
- Competitive benefits such as lunch vouchers, breakfast, gym, sauna, gaming area and our various hobby clubs. Oh, and we’ve got good coffee. And fresh fruits. And free soda 🙂
Required: Please apply by filling the application form and please also attach a link to a short video (1-2 min) about yourself (to the application form’s message field).
Aim high and slingshot your application over already today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!