VIDEO CONTENT PRODUCER
PUBLISHED: October 5, 2017
YOUSICIAN, Helsinki, Finland
At Yousician, our job is to reimagine music education, so everyone can play. We’ve built an amazing team of creative, passionate, and independent people, all working together to help millions of musicians learn, play, reach their goals, and have fun. If this sounds like the right mission for you, you’re in the right place!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Developing the largest and fastest-growing music education app in the world is a real challenge, but very rewarding. We are expanding our creative team and looking for a multi-talented, multi-tasking content producer to take care of Yousician’s video post-production needs. In this full time position you’ll be working in-house as a member of the Yousician Marketing team producing amongst others marketing materials (videos and photos), educational videos for the application and more.
Join us in revolutionizing music education one note and video at a time!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage Yousician’s video production from scripting and set-up to shooting, editing and delivering on time.
- Producing Yousician online commercials and marketing video assets.
- Producing tutorial videos for the Yousician app.
- Cooperating with external parties and freelancers.
WHO YOU ARE
- Exceptional skills with Adobe’s video post-production suite.
- Outstanding command of video editing techniques & software.
- You’re able to produce video advertisements from start to finish, independently.
- You produce crisp motion graphics with ease, in your sleep.
- A great reel that highlights your style and professional experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Ability to prioritise between the needs of projects and stakeholders.
WHAT WE VALUE IN ADDITION
- Experience working with music.
- Exceptional ping pong skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You’ll have a meaningful and profound impact on the lives of millions of musicians and future musicians all around the world.
- You’ll get a competitive compensation package – salary, stock options, crazy perks – and work in an awesome new office in the heart of Helsinki.
- We have lots of perks and quirks: daily push-up sessions, bonus for sport activities, jam sessions (with more instruments than you can shake a drumstick at!), board game tournaments and sauna evenings, and our famous Greece, Thailand and Tenerife work-retreats.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send us your application and CV (in English). Let’s make the world a more musical place together! Everyone who comes to a personal interview at our office gets an ukulele. #rockon
Yousician is the largest and fastest growing music education company in the world, with millions of users worldwide. Based in Helsinki, Finland, Yousician develops high-tech interactive software for learning guitar, piano, bass, and ukulele. Yousician provides real-time feedback on how you’re playing, combining the addictive features of computer games with songs and exercises to make the learning process easy, fun and motivating.Yousician also develops the world’s #1 guitar tuner app Guitar Tuna (iOS, Android, WP) and has won numerous international business awards including WIRED’s hottest Finnish start-up, SXSW, Midem, Launch.edu, and educational awards such as Sunday Times ‘World’s best apps’ and Best European Learning Game. We’re hiring, so come join an amazing team and help us make the world a more musical place!