PUBLISHED: December 7, 2018
Lightneer is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Video Artist to join our ambitious mobile game studio! If you have an eye for making excellent videos and you’re passionate about video games you might be the person we’re looking for!
As a Video Artist you will be creating videos for game design and marketing purposes. In addition to video creation, your daily tasks consist of keeping up to date to the current trends of mobile game ads and coming up with new ideas on how you could visually market our games better. You’ll also play an important role in the creation of new game designs by visualising new ideas and solving design problems in video form.
Because you have previous experience from video creation you can work on the videos and solve problems related to them independently. We value teamwork and expect you to be happy to discuss ideas and share your work with others to develop them further.
Who we are looking for
Responsibilities / main tasks:
- Creating marketing graphics and videos for publishing, marketing and user acquisition purposes
- Creating videos and animations for game designing purposes to support new game ideas and production
- Doing research and keeping up to date with the current mobile game marketing trends
- Solving visual game design problems in video form
- Collaborating with team members and other stakeholders in finding the best solutions in development and production processes
- Sharing video and art expertise with the team
- Strong skills and knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop
- Strong video editing and creation skills
- Animation skills
- Attention to detail
- Portfolio demonstrating experience & talent in video creation
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team
- Good English language skills
Additional as a plus:
- 2D and/or 3D art skills
- Understanding Unity environment
- Professional marketing art experience
- Mobile games and/or hyper casual games knowledge and experience
- Other relevant education and/or work experience
- A chance to work on a variety of game projects
- Amazing colleagues, game developers, designers, artists and more to work and get inspired with
- Competitive compensation with option program, extensive healthcare, extended holiday policy, lunch and phone benefit etc.
- Inspiring office in the heart of Helsinki, FINLAND
The position is filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
Become part of Lightneer team by applying now!
We are Game Scientists at Lightneer! We created a unique GameLab, a multidisciplinary and systematic approach to mobile games development, that allows our world-class team to take best game concepts to market in just a handful of weeks. The next hit game is on its way!
We give our multicultural team of entrepreneurs, innovators, creators, engineers and marketeers the freedom, tools and support to create fun amazing mobile games and make a difference. Everyone in the company gets involved and we celebrate both success and failure, because failure means learning for us. We are one family with no egos or bullsh*t talk. Our values – Creativity, Excellence, Honesty, Responsibility and Having Fun – drive the company culture. We believe that mobile games can be a force of good and once we’ve found our hit games, we are going to figure out if we can use them to help make the World better place.