UX Designer SCIPLAY / Helsinki / Oulu, Finland
PUBLISHED: June 30, 2022
SciPlay – UX Designer – Helsinki / Oulu, Finland
SciPlay’s studio in Finland is growing and looking for more great talent! We are looking for experienced, motivated and passionate UX Designer to join us – to work in a global studio group. You want to be part of building top-tier mobile games to serve rising needs of players, create long lasting memories for the players, challenge yourself and enjoy working as a part of our global company – with positive attitude and leveraging your experience and passion for the games industry.
As a UX Designer you will have a key role in defining and creating world-class gaming experiences for our players, leaning on your knowledge and talent to deliver solutions that are elegant, intuitive, and efficient. Working In close cooperation with the studio’s Design, Creative and Product functions, your ownership of UX items guides us towards the best version of our shared vision. We’re expecting you to be a great team player and to employ a combination of best practice and innovation. You thrive on new challenges, have strong organizational skills, and an approach that is both creative and data-informed.
SciPlay, with offices all over the world, is a leading developer and publishing of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day for their authenticity, engagement, and fun.
- Define and execute UX Designs
- Cooperate with Design, Product and Creative functions to identify key goals and experiences for driving further, e.g., player experiences, player journeys, habit creation and purchasing behavior
- Create wireframes, mockups, and documentation to support your designs
- Collaborate with Art, Design, Creative and general development functions to implement solutions
- Follow and analyze competitors and trends for learnings and insights
- Contribute and participate in Design reviews
- Challenge, inform, and guide the studio on UX questions
- Experience in UX & UI Design for mobile games, from concept to live-ops (F2P in particular)
- A genuine passion for creating memorable player experiences
- Deep understanding of player motivations, needs, and usability
- Ability to adjust Designs based on qualitative and quantitative findings and products’ growth goals
- Strong logical, analytical, research, task management and documentation skills
- Fluent oral and written English, and excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Strong interest in data-informed approach to design and validate games
- New interesting challenges and approaches for making top-notch mobile games
- Relaxed working environment and flexible ways of working
- Opportunity to be a key player in our ice-cold focused studio and a global studio group
- Exciting and genre-defining projects to take part in
- Opportunity to learn and grow, and responsibility
- Competitive compensation, annual bonus program and other competitive benefits
- Strong commitment to work life balance
With past games industry experience, you will have a portfolio of proven quality and experience.
Interested? Please drop us your application including CV, cover letter and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “UX Designer”. Even if your skillset is not the right match for our requirements, we still want to know about all super skilled talents there are, so please drop us a line.