UX Designer VALO MOTION / Espoo
PUBLISHED: October 7, 2021
We are looking for a UX designer to join our team to develop our existing digital products,
games and their infrastructure. Valo Motion’s products have been shipped in over 60 countries
all over the world. We have two products, ValoClimb and ValoJump, with possible new ones on
They all communicate with our server through which we can provide new game updates,
statistics, and automation to customers. In addition, we provide a web portal to our customers
that help them ensure they get the most value out of their product. We also provide a web
service and an active esport league to the players, who can, for example, get their gameplay
videos and submit their scores to global contests through the service.
Our ecosystem for active games is always growing and efficient and scalable digital products
working side by side is crucial for a wonderful experience not only for our players but also the
operators who interact with the systems. As a UX designer at Valo Motion, you will be working
as part of a team to bring our digital products to the next level and help us bring simplicity to our
Valo Motion offers job possibilities that allow working with larger concepts, platforms, and full
games. Having full control over our own product platforms and remote software deployment
ensures that the games that we develop will end up with players. We provide a possibility for
challenging and inspiring work with unique products that make a difference in the world by
making people active. Valo Motion is looking for a UX designer to join our family of enthusiasts
who want to provide joy and the thrill of movement to players around the globe.
– Bringing unity and simplicity to our digital products.
– Improving and developing new features for Valo Motion’s digital products.
– Working vertically on Valo Motion’s web, mobile and game ecosystems.
– Working alongside our art team to serve current projects.
– Understanding analytics to better understand the design and the user.
– Communicating with users and customers to understand and anticipate their needs and
– Wireframing and UI prototyping
– Proficient with Figma and/or similar UX tools
– At least moderate visual design skills
– Skilled with Adobe tools (photoshop, Indesign, etc..)
– Good communication and collaboration skills
– Good knowledge of UX best practices
– Comfortable understanding analytics
– User empathy
– Presentation skills
– Visual communication
– Experience with UX in video games
– Interaction design
– Experience with the Unity game engine
Do you see yourself joining our Valo Motion family?
To apply, please send us your CV, application letter and other information relevant to the
position, such as your portfolio. Please note this position requires commuting to our offices in
Espoo. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.