User Acquisition Specialist/Manager
PUBLISHED: March 18, 2019
Kuuhubb is a game development and publishing company, targeting female audience with bespoke mobile experiences. We believe in empowering women by creating games and apps that will have our female audience relax, express and entertain themselves every day.
Are you a skilled performance marketer with experience in successfully growing apps or games through mobile user acquisition campaigns? Are you passionate about games and understand the trends in mobile gaming, user acquisition, user behavior and monetization? Kuuhubb is growing and we are looking for an analytically strong user User Acquisition Specialist/Manager who wants to make a direct impact on the growth of the business through performance marketing.
Your job at Kuuhubb is to be hands-on in managing the full cycle of our user acquisition campaigns working closely with our brilliant and games teams, as well as the rest of marketing.
- Ability to define marketing messaging and guide marketing asset creation
- Hands-on experience in user acquisition, especially with Facebook & Google
- Experience working with mobile ad networks and ad agencies.
- Good understanding of main mobile marketing tech especially conversion tracking, programmatic advertising and ASO
- Experience with analytics and attribution tools in addition with statistics and math’s behind performance-based marketing
- Comfortable with working within fast-paced environments, delivering on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Attention to detail and proactive, hands-on mentality.
- Clear and precise communicator in English with an ability to negotiate and maintain relationships
- Education in economics, statistics or similar background
- Previous experience in the games industry is an advantage
If you have any additional skill sets you feel would be valuable, please highlight them in your application.
This is what you’ll get to work on:
- Plan and execute a successful user acquisition strategy.
- Planning and setting inbuilt retargeting, you can add incentives to improve retention and progression in the areas you see churn and optimize channels between our partners to drive users to your application.
- Experience in managing budgets and dynamic media planning preparations, efficiently allocating budget to different channels based on performance.
- Key performance metrics evaluation and optimization accordingly to achieve ROI and growth targets. Analyzing and reporting performance KPIs.
- Build, maintain and enhance KuuHubb relationships with mobile UA partners. Negotiate terms to maximize performance opportunities.
- Work closely with the marketing partners to create optimal content and creative assets.
- Work closely with the games teams to ensure goals alignment and update performance benchmarks.
In return we will offer great projects, great team mates, and excellent location in the heart of Helsinki! And let’s do not forget a competitive compensation package!
Are you the dynamic personality that we are looking for? If you say yes, please submit your CV with a short motivation letter on-line by April 24th, 2019. For further information, please contact Arja Martikainen between Tue-Thu from 1 to 3 pm +358407621564.
Kuuhubb is a publicly listed mobile game development and publishing company, targeting female audience with bespoke mobile experiences. Our mission is to become a top player in the female mobile game space.
We believe in empowering women by creating games and apps that will have our female audience relax, express and entertain themselves every day.
Through our games and partnerships with selected developers, we explore new lifestyle trends that can be converted into games and apps which will bring value to our users, employees, and shareholders.
Kuuhubb is in central Helsinki, Finland. Kuuhubb also has offices in Amsterdam, Netherlands, Zagreb, Croatia and Mumbai, India.