USER ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
PUBLISHED: January 30, 2019
Fingersoft is the company behind the smash hits Hill Climb Racing and Hill Climb Racing 2, with over 1 Billion combined total installs. Our games have always grown organically but these days we also see great potential in supplementing that growth with well informed, data driven user acquisition. Now we are searching for an experienced UA Specialist to our Oulu or Helsinki office to broaden our targets.
WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We’re looking for a capable UA Specialist to analyze data from campaigns and utilize that data in new experiments and target audiences and also work with our partners in the field.
– a proactive team player
– a person who eats data for breakfast and digests statistics into prediction models
– strong knowledge of user acquisition platforms and methods in mobile gaming
– ability to also present the data in a form that is usable by other members of the team
– ability to create and manage campaigns
– good understanding of games, f2p monetization, game economy
WHAT WE OFFER
– Competitive salary and great benefits.
– Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
– Passionate co-workers in various fields.
– The opportunity to affect the future of the company in a meaningful way
– A position in one of the best places to work in Finland.
– A lot of fun and excitement.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “UA Specialist 2019” in the subject line. Send your application ASAP since the first suitable candidate will be hired.