User Acquisition Manager
PUBLISHED: November 21, 2017
NITRO GAMES, Kotka
Nitro Games is looking for an experienced UA Manager to join the team in Kotka or Helsinki, Finland. We are offering a chance to be in the frontlines of mobile game development and to join an established studio with 10 years of experience in strategy games.
In this role, you would be responsible of managing user acquisition campaigns for various titles in different stages of their lifecycles. One of the key responsibilities in this role is optimization of targeting, creatives, appstore pages and performance across different UA channels.
– Hands-on experience in user acquisition, especially with Facebook & Google
– Experience with ASO
– Experience with analytics and attribution tools
– Understanding of statistics and maths behind performance-based marketing
– Ability to define marketing messaging and guide marketing asset creation
– Previous experience in the games industry is an advantage
– Clear and precise communicator
– Education in economics, statistics or similar background
If you have any additional skill sets you feel would be valuable, please highlight them in your application.
Apply latest by 15th of December at 24.00 at email@example.com
Nitro Games in brief:
Nitro Games is a free-to-play mobile game developer and publisher with a decade of experience in developing games for the mid-core user segment, mostly focusing on the genre of strategy games. The Company focuses on producing games with high production value and high revenue potential for smartphones and tablets. With Nitro Games’ powerful NG Platform and NG MVP-process, the Company is able to do market validation with new game prototypes after only a week of development. Historically, Nitro Games has developed games such as Medals of War, East India Company, Commander: Conquest of the Americas, Pirates of Black Cove and Raids of Glory. Nitro Games’ shares are listed on Nasdaq First North Sweden with the ticker NITRO, and the company’s Certified Adviser is Augment Partners AB