Unreal Engine Programmer
PUBLISHED: October 10, 2018
DREAMLOOP GAMES, Tampere
Developing a gamified internal VR tool for a well-known industrial company. The engine used will be the Unreal Engine. Work in a Finnish team as a part of a larger international collaboration.
• Designing and implementing business logic in C++ / Unreal API.
• Writing unit and functional tests for implementation.
• Implementing UI widgets in both desktop and VR environments.
• Designing and implementing VR interaction.
• Reviewing other developers’ implementation.
• Working in agile work mode.
• At least 3 years of programming experience
• C++ knowledge and experience
• Unreal knowledge and experience
• Fluent English and good communication skills (international team in multiple locations)
Good to have
• Experience in network programming
• Experience in software design and architecture
• Experience with agile workflows (sprints, milestones, epics etc)
• Experience with Atlassian Jira, Confluence etc.
• Experience with unit tests
• Experience with VR
• Speaking German is a plus, but not necessary
How to Apply
Send your application and questions via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be working in Tampere in a small, tight-knit team, but you will also be actively part of Europe’s largest game studio family, Remote Control Productions (RCP). The RCP family includes studios responsible for games such as Angry Birds Epic and Angry Birds Evolution, Florensia, Bear With Me, Bus Simulator 18, Parker & Lane Criminal Justice and Knights of Valor. You’ll have like-minded colleagues from 14 different studios and in six different countries.
Dreamloop Games is a young, Tampere based international game studio that is focusing on creating multiplatform games with the philosophy of “fun first”. We are also known as a reliable outsourcing partner. More about the culture and atmosphere you can learn from our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAj1GiFw9OU