PUBLISHED: June 27, 2017
PRACTIGAME OY, Helsinki, Finland
We make games that provide engaging and empowering learning experiences for healthcare
professionals. Now we’re expanding our team of talented people to take our products to the
We are looking for Unity-skilled programmer to join our awesome team. Your skills should
somewhat match our needs but if you are lacking in some area we can fix that. We will assign
your jobs based on your skills and desires.
You’re motivated to improve yourself as a programmer and you’re eager to create new
solutions to keep and advance a high quality code across projects. You tackle on problems
with analytical approach and are ready to document the process.
Our tech stack consists of Unity, C#, MySQL, AWS, PHP, JS, VR, Git, WordPress. Whereas
Unity knowledge is required, other mentioned techs are not mandatory. If you’re excelled in
other techs that cover the same tasks we’re more than happy to let you use the tools you
- Unity-knowledge (we can tailor your role accordingly with your skill level)
- Programming skills (preferably C#)
- Understanding of version control
- Motivation of learning and self-improvement
- Ability to work both independently and in a group, ability to meet deadlines
- Analytical problem solving
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- AWS or other cloud platform experience
- Database experience (SQL)
- Backend experience (LAMP)
- VR experience (Vive, GearVR)
- Optimisation skills
- Experience working on a commercial project
- Fluent in written and spoken Finnish
What we offer:
- A place to grow as an professional. We want to know of your career goals and do
care to support you in them. As our products help professionals to make progress in
their profession, we want to enable the same for our employees.
- A work/life balance – a workday of over 8 hours is never something that “just
happens.” It is always agreed on as a group, never an obligation.
- Flexible working hours – we have agreed working time so that there’s a daily time all
members are available, but the starting and ending time is flexible. Days working
from home can occasionally be agreed on also.
- A place to make games that have an impact. Our current products help healthcare
professionals and civilians save lives.
All applicants should send a resume and CV with the application to
Any previous projects are beneficial to show us too.
We will read all applications, and answer each one of them within 30 days.