Unity Game Developer (C#) FINGERSOFT / Oulu
PUBLISHED: January 11, 2021
WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We’re looking for a Unity Game Developer for our new unannounced groundbreaking mobile game project in Oulu. As a game developer, you will implement various gameplay and metagame features. You will be part of a compact and skilled team of specialists and work closely with game designers, artists, and other programmers.
In this role, you will:
- Design and implement robust and flexible gameplay systems for an online 3D mobile game.
- Work closely with lead programmer and game designer in order to understand what is expected of each feature and use creative problem solving to implement said features.
- Collaborate with artists and other developers to ensure the project is a technical success.
- Improve existing systems to meet changing requirements and new game ideas.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming with C# in Unity
- Experience in game development and a strong interest in F2P game design
- Self-motivation, eagerness to learn, and pride in getting things done
- A goal of writing clean, efficient, and reliable code
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- Shipped projects for mobile platforms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and seriously great benefits.
- Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Passionate co-workers of various fields.
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- A lot of fun and excitement
WE ALSO APPRECIATE
- Gaming as a hobby and an interest in mobile games
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience in developing online features for games
- Knowledge of art pipelines, animation, and shader effects
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV and portfolio. Please add your salary request. Send your application ASAP (or at the latest 7th of Feb) since the first suitable candidate will be hired. Apply now!
Want to know more about Fingersoft and this position? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Company
GOOD GAMES | GREAT PEOPLE
We are best known for the mobile smash hits “Hill Climb Racing” and “Hill Climb Racing 2”, which have a combined total of over 1.5 Billion installs across all platforms – However, despite our huge audience, we keep things small and personal, with a strong focus on maintaining a relaxed, casual and informal work atmosphere.
Today we employ more than 80 people from all corners of the globe. Our company slogan is “Good Games | Great People” and we truly believe that the pure essence of what makes Fingersoft, Fingersoft – Is its people. A unique and diverse bunch of battle-hardened professionals at the top of their fields, each united by a love of making amazing video games and having a good laugh.
We are one of the most northern game studios in the world, chilling out (literally and figuratively) just 170 km south of the arctic circle in Oulu, Finland. Oulu is one of the largest cities in Finland & is a compact, safe, technological & youthful place; with one of the youngest populations in Europe (the average age is only 38) and some of the lowest cost of living in Finland. It was even ranked as the number 1 city in Europe for quality of life in 2016!
- Gear of your choice
- Flexible hours with a focus on having a solid work/life balance
- 5 weeks annual holiday
- Health & Dental care, free massage monthly
- Lunch benefit on top of your salary
- Free snacks, fruit & beverages at the office
- Yearly education, sport & culture allowance
- Company sporting events, Friday sauna, free usage of company gym
- Phone & Internet benefit
- Modern office at the city center of Oulu
- Relocation assistance