Unity 3D Developers
PUBLISHED: August 6, 2018
We in Fleetonomy are creating a human machine cooperation platform to get people in loop to remotely help autonomous vehicles both land and air to achieve their full potential with the current technology. We work with partners and in projects that can literally change the World as we know it and our ordinary day is still science fiction to most.
And now we are looking for more game developers willing to take a plunge into robotics and to join us.
As an experienced Software Developer on our team, you will be a creative problem solver who enjoys developing tools, improving and extending workflows. You will work with our engineering team and customers to design and build tools and pipelines for the platform. We’ll count on you to raise the bar with solid engineering fundamentals and leadership, but also with your passion for making great software.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Advanced software engineering skills, including the ability to write expert-level, maintainable, and robust code in C# and Python
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects
- Strong computer science fundamentals in game algorithms
- Unity3D, Physics, 3D maths and procedural content generation
- Passionate about new technologies
- Flexible and willing to learn and utilise wide array of tools, operating systems and technologies in a daily basis
- Driver’s license
- Get things done attitude
Nice to have:
- Machine learning, image recognition, AR / VR / MR
- C/C++, ROS, Java
- Physics based game / simulation development background, preferably RTS
- Network programming (TCP/IP, UDP, async systems)
- Experience with drones
Fleetonomy.ai is a start-up located at the heart of Helsinki.
If you got interested, please apply on-line no later than the 31st of August 2018. For further inquiries please contact Arja Martikainen by e-mail arja.martikainen(at)barona.fi or call +358407621564 Tue-Thu between 1 and 3 pm.