PUBLISHED: February 27, 2019
Are you passionate about games? Do you want to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? At RedLynx we break boundaries. How about you?
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series, we have developed and published more than 100 games and we are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. As one of the biggest and oldest game studios in Finland, we focus on surprising people with the unexpected and creating impactful game experiences that stand the test of time.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, one of the biggest independent video game publishers in the world with over 13,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation, create innovative technology and we are proud to have the support and trust from Ubisoft to push for new practices and solutions useful to other studios worldwide.
We are now looking for a
UI Programmer to join our kick-ass new feature team.
We have just published Trials®Rising which is the most ambitious title in the series to date! Now we are looking for a new talent to support the evolution of this live game from a UI programmer point of view. Do you have some programming experience and interest in UI features? Please reveal yourself, because this just might be the perfect opportunity for you to launch your career in the game industry!
You will play a key role in the success of the game by designing client side features which involve UI interactions. Your work includes reacting to improvements in the game and having a strong co-ownership of the new features. We promise a superbly skilled team to work with and a unique possibility to work in a big game publisher inside a cozy and friendly Finnish game development studio.
- Analyze the game design documents to understand the expected gaming experience
- Create and implement menu and interface systems for each platform user, while maintaining the visual and logistic aspects consistent
Our dream candidate
- Has experience using C++
- Has experience in UI frameworks and tools
- Works well with other team members and communicates openly
- Has good problem solving abilities
- Has a proactive attitude
We also appreciate
- Experience in game programming
- Degree in computer science or some other relevant field
- An awesome project with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Newly renovated office space 10 minutes from the city center of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it 🙂
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV together with your salary expectation. The application period closes on 12th of March but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!