PUBLISHED: January 17, 2019
Are you passionate about games? Do you want to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? At RedLynx we break boundaries. How about you?
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series, we have developed and published more than 100 games and we are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. As one of the biggest and oldest game studios in Finland, we focus on surprising people with the unexpected and creating impactful game experiences that stand the test of time.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, one of the biggest independent video game publishers in the world with over 13,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation, create innovative technology and we are proud to have the support and trust from Ubisoft to push for new practices and solutions useful to other studios worldwide.
We are now looking for a self-driven and highly motivated
UI Artist to join our ambitious console team
We are creating something new and looking for a person who is passionate about creating industry leading user interfaces. You will be designing the UI visuals and together with the UI/UX team defining the final player experience. You will be an essential part of our game development by creating high quality as well as engaging and stunning UI visuals based on the given art direction. This is a unique opportunity to work in a new and big project where you can be involved in the initial steps of the narrative/conceptual phase.
We invite you to join the adventures of a UI/UX team with a great sense of humour and active communication. Our multidisciplinary team highly appreciates collaboration and the ability to give and receive feedback. You will get to taste victory if you enjoy taking initiative and finding creative solutions to complex problems. We are all very determined to achieve the best player experience possible!
- Define and own the UI visuals
- Produce high quality UI
- Create UI mockups based on wire frames
Our dream candidate
- Has typography and graphic design experience
- Has experience in creating UI guidelines
- Is focused on learning and developing
- Works in a flexible way together with other team members
- Communicates proactively and gives and receives constructive feedback
We also appreciate
- UX experience
- Understanding of UI integration
- Experience in UI animation and motion graphics
- An awesome project with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Newly renovated office space 10 minutes from the city center of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it 🙂
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send your application, CV and portfolio together with your salary expectation. The application period closes on 3rd of February but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!