UI Artist DAZZLE ROCKS / Helsinki, Finland
PUBLISHED: July 21, 2021
Are you a passionate and self-driven person who is ready to break new ground for what will become the new norm of mobile gaming? We are looking for a seasoned Senior UI Artist to join our skilled and highly effective team in Helsinki, Finland.
As a UI Artist at Dazzle Rocks you will create engaging and functional 2D and 3D graphics, including menu screens, HUD, and all additional user interface graphics for our ambitious upcoming social MMO. You collaborate closely with our design team and have a great impact on the user experience of a completely new IP. We value experience from a similar role, modern-day design thinking and understanding the player experience and graphics as a whole.
If you’re right at home in a fast-moving and growing start-up environment and being a great team collaborator is second nature to you, let’s connect!
- Develop exceptional UI experiences from start to finish keeping in line with our art style
- Be comfortable implementing assets into Unity
- Planning UI VFX
- Be the ‘go to person for creating UI visuals that support our IP’s gameplay and vision
- Work in close collaboration with our design and art teams to create a groundbreaking player experience
- Develop beautiful stylised UI concepts that work with gameplay and environmental screens
Our ideal candidate:
- Demonstrable graphics design and composition skills
- A varied portfolio showcasing artwork, including user-interfaces
- Ability to work well in a cooperative, cross-functional team environment
- A proactive hands-on approach, with a drive to get UI in-game and working well for the player
- Good understanding of colors
- Blender, Photoshop, Unity skills
- Good communicator, able to work well together especially with designers
- VFX animation skills
- Ability to produce other 3D content outside of UI
- Previous experience from UX design
What we offer
- An interesting and groundbreaking project
- Passionate, fun & start-up minded colleagues
- Collaborative, open-minded and international team
- Relocation assistance
- Fair and competitive compensation & benefits
- Creative studio space at the heart of Helsinki
- Possibilities to develop in your role and skills, be the architect of your own path
- Due to the exceptional situation in the world, we are in remote work mode. To make your home office as comfortable as possible, we provide all of the needed hardware and software for you to be at your best during these times. We’ve also come up with great ways to stay connected with the team, even when we’re apart.
We cannot wait to see what you have in store for us!