PUBLISHED: May 11, 2020
DAZZLE ROCKS, Helsinki, Finland
As a UA Manager at Dazzle Rocks you get to work with our acquisition team and execute smart, data-driven UA campaigns in the global mobile markets. The role requires solid vision of the best practises in acquiring players for a online MMO games, understanding game audience and strategic thinking to achieve KPIs. We are looking for someone with an energetic outlook, solid foundation and interest in working with multinational, talented colleagues.
- Managing UA activities, paid and organic acquisition
- Running A/B tests on main acquisition channels (FB, Google, Unity, IronSource..)
- Tracking KPIs for acquisition, including CTR, IR, CPI and cohort retention
- Analyzing and improving campaign performance
- Planning and briefing UA content to in-house team and third-parties
- Developing ways to improve data-driven processes and information sharing
- Collaborate with game team and sharing latest audience insights
- a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in marketing, mathematics, statistics or a related field
- Knowledge of mobile acquisition channels and ad formats
- Previous management experience from games startups
- Understanding of F2P performance UA models
- Motivation and ability to create goals and deliver measurable results
- Great communication skills
- Understanding of buy/sell side of mobile UA ecosystem
- Strong foundation of statistics and probability theory
- Enthusiastic about learning programmatic, data-driven UA
- Experience working with channel account managers
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include a short cover letter, CV and portfolio (if applicable) to your email. All art roles should have a link to visual portfolio. Technical roles should include a link to Github or other work samples.
Only applications that contain above information will be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Dazzle Rocks
We are building an upcoming social MMO game for the mobile and beyond. We are taking the real-time gameplay, world-building, and shared persistent universe to a new level and will revolutionize the Sandbox MMO genre.
We are a growing international team with experience in building successful mobile games, distributed game server technology, and an ambitious and fun working culture. Our latest game is soon entering public beta and we are now looking for pioneering, start-up minded people to join us!