PUBLISHED: March 17, 2017
REMEDY ENTERTAINMENT, Finland/Espoo
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Quantum Break® and Alan Wake®, and one of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for a Tools Programmer to create exceptional gaming experience for the next generation of Remedy games.
We are looking for a Tools Programmer to join our in-house technology team and help drive our in-house tool development to help create our next blockbusters.
What are we looking for?
When we decide who gets the job, we’ll put an emphasis on the following criteria:
- Experience in developing tools for game development. You have developed and shipped multiple in-house tools that make the end users happier and more productive and excel in stability, performance and user experience.
- Solid programming skills. You have experience with multiple languages, frameworks and tools. Whether it’s C++ / C# / Python / D / WPF / MFC or QT, it does not matter – you pick the right tool for job.
- Usability & user experience. Just “getting it done” is not good enough for you. To make the best games, you understand artists and level production need the very best tools available. You understand user workflows and productivity needs so that not only your application works, it’s also simple & easy to use, and most importantly improves productivity.
- 3D Math skills. Linear algebra, vectors & matrices don’t intimidate you.
- Fluent in English. We’re a multinational organization, and expect you to be able to communicate efficiently with rest of the team in English.
- You live for games. Even though you would be dedicating the best part of your day to game development, you still find the time to play them and follow the industry in your spare time.
We’ll throw in some bonus points if you have:
- Experience with some Game Development Tools such as Unity, UDK, G.E.C.K. or CryENGINE
- Worked with PhotoShop, Maya, 3DSMax, MotionBuilder or FBX SDK
The Remedy offices are situated in Espoo, Finland and relocation to the greater Helsinki area will be required. Should you be moving from abroad we are there for you every step of the way.
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV and other information relevant to the position.
Remedy Entertainment Ltd., a privately held developer of action computer games, game franchises and leading edge 3D game technology is based in Espoo, Finland. Further information: http://www.remedygames.com
Alan Wake and Remedy trademarks and logos are property of Remedy Entertainment Ltd. Max Payne is a trademark of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Quantum Break and Xbox One are trademarks of Microsoft Studios. All rights reserved.