Tools Programmer SOCIAL FIRST / Helsinki, Finland (Hybrid)
PUBLISHED: February 8, 2022
We are a veteran team with years of experience in building cross-platform social MMO games together and in different companies. We promote healthy work-life balance, safe and inclusive culture, professional development, transparent communication and low hierarchy. We are remote-first and based in Helsinki, Finland – The gaming capital of the world.
At Social First, our ambition is to create cross-platform, social multiplayer & MMO games that will keep players and their friends engaged for years to come. We believe that focusing on the social interactions within games and having high accessibility regardless of the players’ favourite devices are key in creating meaningful, shared gameplay experiences.
We are currently looking for a Tools Programmer to join our growing studio. In this role, you will be responsible for programming in-house tools for our upcoming titles. You will be creating development and maintenance tools for Unity editor and various other systems based on the team requirements.
- Competitive compensation with equity
- Great learning opportunities as a part of the early team
- Six weeks of annual paid vacation from the start
- Relocation assistance
- Remote-first hybrid model with a physical office in Helsinki, Finland
- Create in-house tools to streamline development workflow in Unity
- Develop tools to assist in design, game balancing and maintenance
- Work closely with developers to improve existing tools
- Professional experience in Unity and C#
- Expertise in implementing Unity editor tools
- Experience in web development and databases
- Good communication skills
Extra points for experience in:
- Games development
- UI/UX development
- Mod/plugin development
Interested? Please hit Apply and let’s start charting our journey together!