PUBLISHED: February 11, 2019
WARGAMING, Helsinki, Finland
Wargaming Helsinki is looking for a skilled Tools Programmer to join the team in making an incredible new Mobile project.
With the continuous expansion of the Wargaming universe and goal to deliver legendary game experiences, our studio in Helsinki is currently gearing up to launch a brand new mobile game title. In preparation of this we want to expand our highly skilled development team with a seasoned Tools Programmer.
The Tools Programmer will report to the Lead Server Programmer
What will you do?
As part of the programming team, you will help develop the tools and technology that empowers other content creators to work to their peak effectiveness.
Your job will primarily focus on creating tools that allow designers to manage their work safely, systems that support our games in their live operation and will always be looking for inefficiencies we can improve upon. You will work closely with designers, coders and artists to create tools in the Unity Editor or as standalone applications.
We value smaller teams with close collaboration, so you are expected to have a ‘generalist’ attitude, willing and able to handle different types of tasks as they come up.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in game development: programming games in C++, C#, or other similar languages
- Experience with Unity
- Hungry to find ways to make game development faster, more reliable and efficient
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change
- Ability to tackle many different tasks as they crop up
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Passion for game development and mobile games
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Mobile game development experience
- “Full Stack” experience as server and client programmer is desirable
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!