Technical Project Manager
PUBLISHED: July 6, 2017
REMEDY ENTERTAINMENT, Espoo, Finland
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Quantum Break®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and Death Rally® and one of the leading independent game studios in the world, is looking for a Technical Project Manager for a key role working on their next project.
What we are looking for
While working as an Technical Project Manager, you will be working with highly passionate team members to develop and deliver new features to our game engine. Daily activities include planning, managing, documenting and tracking project schedules and workflows, managing trade-offs and eliminating blockers.
What we expect from you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Fluent in development best practices; Scrum, Kanban and Lean Product Management
- Strong technical background / OOP
- 5+ years of experience working as technical project manager or technical producer
- Good skills and knowledge of prioritization, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, increasing transparency
Additional skills and experience considered as a bonus
- Experience shipping game titles
- Experience in C++ programming
So what’s in it for you then?
We offer you a chance to do something new and unique. Working as a member of our talented and experienced team with our world-class game technology means you have an excellent opportunity to develop yourself and take your career to new heights. We work hard but we also value a sane work-life balance, and we’re committed to providing our team a relaxed working environment.
The Remedy offices are situated in Espoo, Finland and relocation to the greater Helsinki area will be required. Should you be moving from abroad we are there for you every step of the way.
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV and other information relevant to the position latest 31.7.2017. All applications will be read in August.