PUBLISHED: October 24, 2017
REMEDY ENTERTAINMENT, Finland - Capital Area
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Quantum Break®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and Death Rally® and one of the leading independent game studios in the world, is looking for a Technical Producer for a key role working on their next project.
What we are looking for
While working as an Technical Producer, you will be managing the technical aspects of the project and will help maintain the master schedule. Daily activities include planning, managing, documenting and tracking project schedules and workflows, managing trade-offs and eliminating blockers.
What we expect from you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Fluent in development best practices
- Strong technical background
- At least 1 project shipped in a production leadership position
Additional skills and experience considered as a bonus
- Experience in programming
What is in it for you ?
- Yes, you get to move to Finland where the quality of life is exceptional and cost of living is affordable.
- Moving to a new country can be intimidating, but our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else.
- You will be offered competitive compensation with a bonus system.
- We work hard, but at Remedy we believe in a great work life balance. Happy people work better. In Finland you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year. This is on top of public holidays and other special occasions.
- Above all, you get to work on awesome, unique video games that the global audience is interested in at a studio where your input is valued. We try our hardest to keep our team sizes and the work load sensible, so your contributions feel valuable.
If you are interested go ahead and apply today. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV and other information relevant to the position.
Requirements for employment
Agile software development