Technical Producer VALO MOTION / Espoo
PUBLISHED: May 4, 2021
Valo Motion is a game development and hardware manufacturing company from Espoo,
Finland. We are a global provider of active games that move tens of thousands of people daily
in 55+ countries. Our highly successful current products, ValoClimb and ValoJump, uniquely
combine sport and games into a seamless experience so fun that you forget you’re even
exercising. Our products have revolutionized how the amusement and activity park industry
looks at combining sports and games.
We are looking for a highly organized professional Technical Producer to manage our game
and development projects. Our development team works as a cohesive team with tasks split
according to skill set and interest. While our products are distinct, they share a number of
features and libraries. This means that some development work is common for the entire
product line and some product specific. As our producer your task will be to keep track of the
various projects ensuring on-time delivery of awesome games and business critical features to
our players and clients worldwide.
Working in a relatively small and agile company you may be asked to help out with other tasks
or departments as well, all depending on your particular skill set and interests.
Valo Motion offers job possibilities that allow working with larger concepts, platforms and full
games. Having full control over our own product platforms and remote software deployment
ensures that the games that we develop will end up to players. We provide a possibility for
challenging and inspiring work with unique products that make a difference in the world by
making people active.
If this sounds interesting, check the details below and send us your CV and cover letter!
● Lead and manage the team to deliver new games and features to our exergame
● Keep track of various projects across their lifecycle
● Improve and optimize our workflow and project management
● Coordinate with marketing on upcoming releases
● Coordinate with sales and support on customer requests and needs
● Participate in recruiting new team members
● Solid experience in managing agile game development projects
● Experience with project management tools such as Asana
● Excellent communication skills in English
● Ability to thrive while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
● Experience with Unity game engine
● Programming experience
● A love for sports and movement
● Experience in the indoor entertainment or attractions industry
Do you see yourself joining our Valo Motion family?
To apply, please send us your CV, application letter and other information relevant to the
position, such as your portfolio. Please note this position requires commuting to our offices in
Espoo. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.