Technical Manager, Cloud Operations
PUBLISHED: June 11, 2018
Are you eager to bring mobile games to life with cloud-based experiences? Do you feel inspired by developing innovative services for F2P games? If yes, you might be the Head of Cloud Operations we are now looking for to join our Games Technology team!
In this role you will lead our cloud operations and ensure the mission critical game services are highly automated, highly available and the underlying cloud infrastructure is continuously improved. Our state-of-the-art cloud platform has been designed for automation, scalability and operational simplicity. We serve hundreds of millions of users and host some of the most cutting edge cloud services out there, responding to thousands of requests per second from all corners of the globe.
You will play a key role in defining the cloud operations vision and roadmap, with the goals of:
- Improving game service SLAs
- Improving automation and availability
- Improving monitoring tools and processes
- Researching and leveraging latest cloud technologies
- Improving cost efficiency
What you’ll take under your wings:
- Leading a team of Cloud Engineers, coaching, supporting and ensuring the team achieves the best
- Managing a 24/7 support operation
- Together with development team, plan and manage Cloud Platform roadmap
- Supporting game studios with anything related to cloud services
- Managing and reporting of Cloud Hosting budget
- Managing relationships with key software and hosting vendors
You’ll be an excellent match to this role if you have:
- A degree in computer science or similar
- 2+ years leading an operations team
- 10+ years in Linux systems administration, systems or cloud engineering
- Experienced in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Passion for programming and latest cloud technologies especially on AWS
- Ability to think strategically, drive to learn more and share knowledge to others
- Good teamwork, leadership and communication skills
What you get when you join us
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
- Our team is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious. And we do have fun together!
- You will get to work in a truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- Competitive benefits such as extended health care insurance, lunch and sport vouchers, a cell phone of our top models, a laptop you feel comfortable with, breakfast, gaming area, gym and sauna. And all the fruit you can eat!
Don’t keep us waiting but send your application already today! Remember to include a CV and cover letter.