PUBLISHED: October 13, 2017
WARGAMING, Nicosia, Cyprus
We are looking for a Technical Director with a proven background in working on and delivering AAA games to join our Technical Due Diligence Team in Cyprus. You will be evaluating various internal and external projects for risks and open issues, and providing project and leadership teams objective analyses of your findings.
What you will do:
- Co-operate with our Global Development and Publishing teams to execute technical projects for different product greenlight gates
- Work with our Merger & Acquisition Team to understand the technical capabilities and shortcomings of any team Wargaming may want to partner with
- Provide technical evaluation and risk analysis for new middleware teams to use
- Evaluate the technical capability and capacity of work for hire studios for technical projects, or studios for distributed development
- Participate in reporting findings to the development and leadership teams, as well as suggestions going forward
- 10+ years of well-rounded game development experience
- Multiple shipped titles on PC, console and/or mobile
- Demonstrated ability to work with distributed teams across multiple geographic locations
- Prior development of distributed system and client/server architecture is a must, along with knowledge of network and server security issues
- Ability to relocate to Cyprus and travel extensively as many projects take place outside of Cyprus
- Experience working across several projects at a time
- Fluent written and spoken English
About Global Technology & Platform Group:
The Group is an entity reporting to the Wargaming CEO that plays vital role in building towards the future, whether is it game development, publishing, R&D, BI or finance. global technology & platform group is supporting all these individual departments and builds technologies that can benefit everyone.
The areas of focus include: Wargaming Platform, which provides central player-facing and back-end services for all our games and research & innovation that allows access to the latest trends and technology for the entire company.
The Due Diligence Team helps different teams validate their plans and assumptions by providing objective analyses on different aspects of their work.
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.