PUBLISHED: October 11, 2018
We are now looking for an enthusiastic Team Assistant to join our Games team based in Espoo, Finland. Together with your colleagues you will help us to ensure that our daily operations run smoothly.
What you’ll take under your wings:
- Assisting in general administrative duties
- Organizing meetings
- Planning and coordinating events
- Making travel arrangements
We´d love it if you have these feathers in your cap:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent organizing and time management skills
- Familiar with MS Office tools and calendar management
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and Finnish
- Gamer-mind and familiarity with the gaming field is a big bonus!
You excel in working on multiple projects simultaneously. You are a great team player and eager to learn new things in a fast-paced international environment.
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
- We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
- You will get to work in truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
- Competitive benefits such as a cell phone of our top models, a laptop you feel comfortable with, lunch and sport vouchers, breakfast, gaming area, gym, sauna and more
Slingshot your application over now – we look forward to hearing from you!