Talent Acquisition Coordinator ROVIO / Helsinki Metropolitan Area
PUBLISHED: August 24, 2021
The Rovio HR Team is a passionate team turning the company strategy into programs and projects focusing on people, organization, and culture. We drive talent and leadership development, design modern people processes, and provide insightful and effective business HR partnership to Rovio business units. Together with all Rovio people, we are building a mission-driven company and culture that makes us one of the best places to work at.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinator who has the ambition to develop TA for the future and drive change in the organization as a new member of our HR team.
This is an entry-level role given you have prior experience in talent acquisition and a general understanding of how recruiting works. You will work alongside a diverse group of TA professionals who deeply care about the candidate experience and strive to be the best at getting better. You will interact with Rovians and candidates from across the globe, gain visibility into all parts of our global recruitment process and have end-to-end ownership of internship/traineeship recruiting. We also encourage working on projects that align with your skills & interests so you can further grow your career in the TA/HR field.
- Partner with TA team members and hiring managers to support the overall recruitment process such as managing our job postings & job boards, scheduling interviews and owning the employment contract process
- Oversee internship/traineeship recruitment to build a pipeline of junior talent
- Own the pre-onboarding process to ensure a smooth transition from candidate to employee
- Own and/or support the delivery of recruitment marketing projects (e.g. careers page enhancements, social media campaigns)
- Participate in team level projects to contribute to the continuous development of TA work
- Provide other miscellaneous support in Talent Acquisition as well as Talent Development (5%)
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Prior experience in talent acquisition as well as a general understanding of how recruiting works (e.g. the process, stakeholders)
- Drive to navigate through ambiguity, anticipate the unknowns, follow-through and continue to learn
- Collaboration and communication skills to interface various stakeholders (e.g. TA team members, hiring managers, candidates, Legal, IT)
- Attention to detail to catch all the moving pieces throughout the recruitment & pre-onboarding process
- Prioritization skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Troubleshooting skills to resolve issues in a timely manner
We’d love if you have some of these:
- Basic knowledge of Finnish and/or Swedish employment law
- Basic level of data analysis and project management skills
- First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. We want to know who you are, what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Rovio and how the role fits within the TA team.
- Second round: You will meet our former Talent Acquisition Coordinator (current Senior Talent Acquisition & Mobility Specialist) to discuss how you would handle real-life situations that a coordinator will face. This is also an opportunity for you to learn about the specifics of the role.
- Final round: You will be invited to meet two senior recruiters on the team who you will be partnering with throughout the recruitment process.