PUBLISHED: December 19, 2017
CRITICAL FORCE ENTERTAINMENT, Kajaani
Based in Northern Finland, Critical Force strives to become the global market leader in online competitive shooter games for mobile platforms. Pushing the limits on what has been done on mobile devices, our games have already reached millions of players — and with an ever expanding market, the sky is the limit! From our interns to our senior developers, we all share a passion for our creations and pride ourselves on our friendly and focused team atmosphere.
Critical Force is looking for a Systems Administrator to join our team and support the growing company and game development infrastructure. The Systems Administrator is responsible for working together with our Senior Systems Administrator in maintaining and developing our production and development environments, including servers, networks, authentication and backups. The Systems Administration team will continuously develop the server environment and provide 24/7 support. We strive for maximum scalability and reliability, and ensuring a 99.99% uptime will be a part of the responsibility.
- Configure, administer, and troubleshoot multiple server systems to include Linux, Windows, Mac
- Data Recovery, Data Integrity, and Data Backups.
- Support our game teams in developing effective and fast development and production environments.
- Identify and troubleshoot network problems including switches, routers, vlan, IPv6, NAT, DNS.
- Provide 24/7 support as part of the team rotation.
- Experience with OS security fundamentals for publicly accessible Linux servers
- Experience with common Linux and/or Unix Systems administration tools
- Debian/CentOS Linux administration experience
- Windows Domain/AD/DNS experience
- Knowledge of server hardware
- CPU & RAM usage & optimization
- RAID / DISK IO optimizations
- Virtualization (Xen)
- Knowledge of networking
- Firewalls (netfilter, MS, Watchguard)
- Operating systems
- Windows Server
- Web environment
- Shell script
- LDAP (OpenLDAP+AD)
- MS Domain
- Hobby projects
Random tag cloud, try to understand as many as possible
ActiveDirectory apt bash Cacti CDN CentOS cron cygwin Debian DHCP DNS Domain dpkg EC2 fail2ban Hyper-V IOPS IPv4 IPv6 LAN LDAP Loadbalancing logrotate MariaDB MariaDB MDADM mtr NAT Netfilter NFS Nginx Op5 OpenLDAP openssl OpenVPN Perl PHP PHP-FPM postfix Powershell QoS realmd rpm rrd rsync Shellscript SNMP Spine SQL SSH SSL Synology sysctl syslog systemd tcpdump TCP/UDP UpCloud VPN WAN Watchguard WLAN Xenserver yum
What we offer
- Learn from a rapidly changing and growing server environment.
- Being able to work with state-of-the-art hardware and software.
- A fast moving environment driven by people with passion for games.
- The option to work in either of our offices: Finland (Kajaani, close to nature) or South Korea (Seoul, in the heart of a bustling city)
- Competitive salary, lunch benefit, activity/sports benefit, health and travel insurance
- Great work–life balance
Please apply at: email@example.com by sending your resume, cover letter and any portfolio you might have. The Position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.