System Administrator Service Desk
PUBLISHED: March 1, 2017
WARGAMING, Helsinki, Finland
Wargaming’s mobile studio in Helsinki, Finland, is on the lookout for a part-time System Administrator to provide IT support to the local team.
What you will do:
- Provide software assistance to the staff
- Assist with work-bench support: laptops, PC and mobile devices
- Install and maintain software, computer hardware and mobile devices
- Develop and write instructions and keep them up-to-date
- Excellent communication skills; desire to work with users and solve their technical issues
- Professional knowledge of hardware and computer peripherals
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office 2010 and 2013
- Basic understanding of domain networks and their processes
- Familiar with Unix-like operation systems
- Knowledge of server operation systems (Windows Server 2008 R2 and newer)
- Knowledge and understanding of Active Directory, DNS‚ DHCP‚ VPN‚ FTP‚ HTTP‚ DFS, Ethernet, etc.
- Well-versed in Mac OS X
- Experienced with PowerShell (script writing)
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Hands-on experience with access control
- Knowledge of English (technical documentation, business correspondence)
Why you’ll love WG Helsinki:
- Opportunity to work with an experienced, humble and nimble dev team with one mission: Make. Great. Games.
- Autonomy and independence—take decisions without layers of management or bureaucracy
- Join at a perfect time: when we’re just kicking off a new project
- Be part of the international Wargaming ecosystem
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
To apply, please forward your resume, portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.