Sr Game Designer
PUBLISHED: June 27, 2017
KOPLA GAMES, Tampere
We are looking for an experienced game designer who lives and breathes free-to-play but also understands what makes games fun and emotional experiences.
* Play a key role within a small team working to introduce action RPGs to everyone
* Inspire the creative efforts from the people around you and lead the creative vision of your team
* Work and be responsible for all aspects of game design of your team, ranging from second-to-second gameplay to free-to-play systems and economy.
* Passion and hunger to create your best work yet
* Self-driven attitude, willingness to take ownership and ability to work as part of a team
* You understand what makes games fun and emotional experiences and have the tools to craft them
* Experience working with multiple titles demonstrated in a portfolio
* Understanding of KPIs and how to affect them
* Rich with ideas and know-how to communicate them
* Fluent in English and willing to relocate to Finland
* UI / UX know-how
Interested? Please find the full description of the position on our website: www.koplagames.com/jobs and apply!