Software Test Engineer
PUBLISHED: August 9, 2017
HATCH ENTERTAINMENT, Espoo, Finland
This is your chance to be part of something really groundbreaking. Join a high-performing team that will redefine the way people play mobile games. We are looking for a Software Test Engineer and if you feel you’ve got what it takes, please send your cover letter and CV right away to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include job title in the subject line.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- You are experienced in manual testing and test automation.You are responsible for planning and implementing manual functional and system testing as well as automated test suites.
- You will work across production and content teams to ensure thorough hands-on review on our product.
- You will make sure that the user experience of our product meets the standards of high quality and brand authenticity.
- You will be able to identify, report and resolve issues proactively by overseeing technical and qualitative specifications.
- You will help to verify that the products are applicable and meeting our standards.
- You are highly process oriented in the creation, maintenance and documentation of bug reporting.
- You have high attention to detail and systematic way of working.
- You will ensure clear and consistent communication is maintained between development, production, and operations teams to keep information flowing efficiently and transparently within teams.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Manual testing and test case definition
- Test automation
- Android SW stack
- Unit testing, functional testing and system testing
- CI systems
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Smart & motivated colleagues
- Cool office space with a nice sea view
- Weekly breakfasts with team
- Game nights, team activities and theme parties
- Fruits and refreshments
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Tools you need to get the job done
- Competitive pay & bonus plan
- Home internet connection
- Healthcare and insurance package
- Lunch and culture/sports benefit
- Paid holiday up to 5 weeks per year