SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – Monetization
PUBLISHED: February 9, 2018
UNITY TECHNOLOGIES FINLAND, Helsinki
Are you a skilled developer with a solid background, preferably with experience in positions where you’ve already had to take initiative and make decisions on how things are done? We are looking for a Software Developer to work with the Finance projects in the Unity Monetization team located in Helsinki.
Our technology stack is built to create solid products that allow us to operate in a high-volume environment. Stability, quality, and robustness of code are requirements in our development environment, as our advertising network reaches millions of game players each day. Our teams take the lead and responsibility in designing and developing solutions that enables us to scale towards the future and meet the customer requirements. The model of continuous deployment enables us to move fast with small iterations and base most of our decisions on data.
What does it take
- Solid experience in software design and development
- Ability to deliver with an agile mindset
- Know what kind of patterns are used when working with financial software
- Will to maintain high-quality delivery with unit and integration tests
- Understanding of data storage engines and their limitations (SQL, NoSQL, key-value -stores)
Rather than requiring a specific technology, we value experienced, versatile people with a broad range of projects and solutions under their belt. In our finance team we`re working with Java and Spring Boot to name some. Understanding of variety of technologies like Node.JS and Go is a huge plus!
We also appreciate you to have these skills
- Ability and willingness to clearly communicate your ideas and solutions with the team
- Desire to not only maintain but improve existing systems
- Strong focus on efficiency, simplicity and maintainability
What’s in it for you
- Collaborative team where you can have an impact
- Possibility to work in an international environment
- Working with products that have a long term vision and truly a global reach
- Scale that you will encounter only in very few places in Europe
How we work
- Agile environment
- Highly autonomous teams
- Continuous deployment with multiple deployments to production per day
What you also get
- A kick-ass environment at the heart of Helsinki
- Generous health care package and sick child care service
- Massage every other week and endless usage of a massage chair
- A music room made for those who are or want to become rock stars
- Sauna whenever it is free.
- Social events, parties and global hack events for tech savvy employees
- Free rental of PS4 and Xbox consoles and games
- The chance to play floorball, badminton and/or table tennis
- A workplace where opinions are valued, the chance to work with the coolest technologies and an opportunity to be part of changing the mobile gaming industry
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.