Senior UI Artist
PUBLISHED: June 6, 2017
EA/TRACK TWENTY, Helsinki
Senior UI Artist for Electronic Arts
The Electronic Arts’ Tracktwenty Studio in Helsinki, Finland is seeking to new talented people to join their team. Tracktwenty is the developer of the hugely successful mobile title SimCity BuildIt. To date SimCity BuildIt has been played by more than 100 million gamers around the world and received multiple awards like the Best of Apple 2015. Do you want to be part of our success story?
We’re looking for highly talented and dedicated Senior / Lead UI Artist who will thrive in fast paced, ever changing development and live service environment. As a Lead/Snr UI Artist within the Tracktwenty Studio you’ll be responsible for designing and creating the visual style for in-game user interfaces.
- Work with a team of designers, artists and developer to the delivery of a world-class user interface, contributing leadership and outstanding individual work to the effort.
- Collaborate with the Art Director to establish style, quality, and workflow requirements for the UI discipline.
- Create and define UI guidelines and general visual style of the product
- Build a culture of close collaboration between engineering, design, and the artists.
- Drive assigned tasks through each stage of production: concept, wireframe, prototype, implementation, and refinement through to final sign-off.
- Iterate designs according to work reviews, changing requirements, and user playtest feedback.
- High level of proficiency with Adobe Flash and Photoshop
- Excellent conceptual, illustration and graphic design skills
- Experience in Animation
- Understand flow, composition, and design as they relate to the user experience
- Proven track-record designing/implementing/leading UI efforts for mobile/social titles.
- Strong understanding and experience applying UX interaction concepts
- A passion for playing and making great games!
At tracktwenty, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It’s the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We’re a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries around.
We’ve built a fun, productive and passionate team who are rewarded with competitive compensation packages and great benefits such as shares, pension scheme, healthcare, gym contribution, free games and endless snacks and drinks in the office!