PUBLISHED: December 22, 2017
BINAREE, INC., Seoul
The BiNAREE is looking for a talented Server Programmer to help lead in creating awesome mobile
BiNAREE is an international mobile game studio located in Seoul, South Korea. We develop F2P mobile games featuring cool characters and entertaining stories. Under the leadership of Ex-Rovio executive and ex-Com2uS executive, we have an enriched experience in the mobile gaming industry. Also, having diverse team members from all over the world, BiNAREE has an in-depth knowledge and strong understanding of both Western and Asian mobile gaming markets. With this understanding, BiNAREE is able to produce games that can reach a global player base. To learn more about BiNAREE, visit https://binaree.net/about_us/
○ Develop systems to handle large amounts of data received via TCP/IP, HTTP or HTTPS on Linux(Ubuntu or CentOS). This will require a broad knowledge and development experience of network programming and data management (RDBMS, NoSQL).
○ Collaborate with client developers with reference to the Unity3D game client (C#).
○ During the development process, collaborate with technical director to maintain the quality of the code in the build.
○ Prepare for a build to be released every week or every 2 weeks to hear the feedback from the whole company.
– Implementing a design
○ Implement the ideas of the Lead Designer in an efficient and accurate way
○ Write documentation about where appropriate about work performed.
○ Design server architecture and define protocols to be used in communication with the
– Agile Communication
○ Work according to the Agile Development Methodology using JIRA for project
– Understanding of Game Systems
○ For the best results, talk with lead designer about any game design ideas continuously
and passionately. Consider the final product often to produce the best game possible. It
will be necessary to have a good knowledge of games.
– At least 5 years (game) programming experience
– At least Bachelor’s degree if needing a visa to work in Korea
– Extensive knowledge about APIs. Have developed softwares using object-oriented languages like Java, C++, C# as Python/Ruby or similar languages
– Solid OOP, system design, data structures, and algorithms knowledge
– Experience with Linux/Unix and scripting languages like Python, Perl, shell scripting, etc.
– Strong understanding of the AWS ecosystem (AWS EC2, RDS, Elastic Loading Balancing, etc)
– Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a big plus, since we use Redis)
– Able to lead yourself
– Familiarity with immutable infrastructure, “infrastructure as code”, testable infrastructure / Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef, Ansible or an equivalent (DevOps)
– Understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, and distributed networks).
– Experience with multi-threaded/parallel programming or gaming experience
– Specialized skills in a particular area of game development (e.g. analytics, multiplayer, matchmaking)
For further inquiries and applications, please contact Recruiter Jessie Jeong jessie.jeong(at)binaree.net