PUBLISHED: December 21, 2018
We are looking for a motivated and passionate QA/Game tester to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office). As a QA/Game tester you’ll be part of the team pushing the mobile frontier: testing in the most responsive, polished games. In addition to the skills and experience listed below, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic start-up environment, where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued, and where, if we get it right, we might just conquer the globe. Come join us!
- Working as part of the development team, carrying point responsibility of the games QA process and testing
- Passion for testing with an understanding of QA methodologies
- Ability to write relevant, actionable, and reproducible bug reports and test cases that stand up to scrutiny
- An understanding of software development processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Persistent and proactive, independently seeks out the most important thing to do based on team objectives and goals
- Fluent in English as it’s our working language
- Past experience working as a mobile game/app tester is a plus
- Opportunity to work with great people on great content
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours and great work-life balance
- Private healthcare plan, extensive health and leisure insurance
- Lunch benefit, annual sports and culture allowance
- Variety of tools. Tell us what you need to get the job done and we’ll get it
- Relocation package and assistance
- Free snacks and beverages
We build global entertainment franchises that come to life first as best-in-class mobile games. We are passionate about great storytelling and epic world-building, desperate conflict and hilarious comedy, unique characters and unlikely heroes. We build brands that not only succeed commercially but also can give back to the world.
We believe in finding the best talent and giving them as much freedom and responsibility as possible. That’s why we take recruitment Seriously.
At Seriously, it’s a core value to share knowledge and information with all our employees. We want communication to be open and easy so we avoid unnecessary meetings and have as flat an organisation as possible. We seek proactive, highly efficient people and then let them do their work as they see fit.