Talent Acquisition Manager
PUBLISHED: March 10, 2020
Are you passionate about finding the best talent? Can you feel the gaming buzz arising in you? Would you like to be contributing to the growth of a successful gaming studio? If you said “yes!” to these questions, we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office). As we are growing rapidly, we need a dedicated person to help us to find the best talent in the market. The position is fulltime and permanent.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be supporting our growth by finding the best talent from all over the world for our Helsinki Game Studio operations. You’ll work closely with the HR Director and Hiring Managers to be successful with the recruitments. You´ll also partner with and manage recruiting agencies whenever those are needed as additional helping hands to carry through our recruitment needs. Depending on the candidate, also employer branding, relocation and onboarding tasks and development of those areas might be included in the role.
In addition to the skills and experience listed below, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic start-up environment, where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued, and where, we are just about to conquer the globe.
What does the ride include?
- Working as an In-house Recruiter at the Helsinki office
- Recruiting all levels of positions, from junior to senior level positions. You can get a good picture of the variety of roles from our careers page.
- Recruiting by all available tools and techniques, including social media, job boards, networks
- Supporting Hiring Managers with job descriptions, openings and interviews
- Managing all recruitment processes at Seriously
- Partner with and manage recruiting agencies based on company needs
- Doing strategic recruitment by developing our recruitment function and creating plans where to find the talent. The role can be as strategic as you want it to be.
What does it take to sign up for the race?
- 2+ years of experience in challenging global recruitments, preferably in the gaming or IT industry
- Experience in using modern versatile ATS & sourcing tools
- A curious and brave mind
- Fluent in English, as it’s our working languages
What about increasing chances to win?
- In-house experience is a plus, but not an absolute must
- Experience in employer branding, onboarding or relocations
- Having a nice candidate network around you already
We offer you a steady, transparent, startup-minded working environment, not to mention a competitive compensation. This role is a new one for us which means that you can have a huge effect on how it will turn out. We dare to say that we are one of the most successful gaming companies in Finland so with us you surely are working with the best on the field!
We kindly ask You to send your CV to us as soon as possible as the position will be filled once a suitable candidate has been found.
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.