PUBLISHED: April 30, 2020
SERIOUSLY, Helsinki, Finland
We are looking for a motivated and passionate QA Coordinator to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office). As a QA Coordinator, you will be responsible for the level content QA strategy, processes and delivery of Best Fiends.
In addition to the skills and experience listed below, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic start-up environment, where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued, and where, if we get it right, we might just conquer the globe. Come join us! Free apples in the kitchen!
- Working as part of the development team, carrying full responsibility for the game’s level content QA strategy, processes and testing
- Planning, organising and optimising test plans and strategy ensuring that quality and deadlines are met
- Managing the execution of internal and external testing of the level content
- Reporting, tracking and managing bugs and tasks in JIRA
- Supporting and coaching other QA team members and the game development team to reach a high quality product
- Preferably over 5 years of working in games
- Familiar with managing resources to meet deadlines
- Experience in building and leading small, agile teams
- Passion for testing with an in depth understanding of QA methodologies
- Ability to write relevant, actionable, and reproducible bug reports and test cases that stand up to scrutiny
- An in-depth understanding of the software development processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Persistent and proactive, independently seeks out the most important thing to do based on team objectives and goals
- A strong sense of ownership when working on a product
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills but also ability to work independently
- Fluent in English as it’s our working language
- Experience working on a live mobile game is considered a plus
We kindly ask You to send your CV and cover letter to us as soon as possible as the position will be filled once a suitable candidate has been found.
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.