PUBLISHED: April 30, 2020
SERIOUSLY, Helsinki, Finland
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Producer (mid to senior level) to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office). As a Producer, you’ll be responsible for leading the execution and delivery of production and live ops on one of our amazing game teams!
In addition to the skills and experience listed below, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic start-up environment, where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued, and where, if we get it right, we might just conquer the globe. Come join us! Free apples in the kitchen!
- Work closely with the Product Lead to plan, execute and communicate the roadmap and sprint tasks
- Plan and oversee the development of the game, initiating and tracking all production processes and delivery schedules
- Develop and maintain project schedules for all areas of development
- Work with QA to triage game issues and drive updates to the game
- Assist with team management, to help the team get the tools, processes and individual help they need to achieve their goals
- Assist with the submission and release of the game across multiple platforms
- Manage outsourcing communication and processes
- Work with the analytics team to help coordinate the information needed for the game team
- Work with the marketing teams to help communication and ensure deadlines are in sync
- Preferably over 5 years working in a games development environment
- Preferably over 2 years working in a production or product management type role
- A passion for games and helping great teams run as smoothly as possible
- The ability to write relevant, actionable, and detailed tasks for the development team
- An in-depth understanding of software development processes
- An understanding of analytics and game KPIs
- A highly organized and systematic approach with a strong attention to detail
- Persistent and proactive, independently seeks out the most important thing to do based on the team objectives and goals
- Great people management and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, as it’s our working language
- Experience working on a live mobile game is considered a plus
We kindly ask You to send your CV and cover letter to us as soon as possible as the position will be filled once a suitable candidate has been found.
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.