Senior Visual Development Artist (Battle Studio)
PUBLISHED: November 15, 2019
Are you an awesome artist, passionate about making commercially successful games and creating the very best art to delight players? Awesome, we at the Battle Studio are looking for a talented Visual Development Artist to help us with current and upcoming titles.
The Battle Studio is focused on cutting-edge mid-core games. Be part of a senior team with a flat hierarchy and high ambitions where strong ideas, collaboration and commitment shine above all.
You’ll be working closely with the Art Director to create unique visual style for our games. We’re looking for someone highly creative who will collaborate with us to explore a wide range of ideas as we develop our games full of appealing characters and interesting environments.
You’ll fit in if you have:
- Excellent visual development art skills with a passion for stylized characters and environments
- Versatile with Art styles and likes to explore different approaches for the same subject
- Strong composition and color skills
- Abilities to research, explore, develop and define visual style for our games
- Interest in games, latest design trends, and pop culture
- A lighthearted attitude that embraces Rovio’s mischievous characters and nutty worlds
- Great communication, organisational and team collaboration skills
- Experience on published entertainment projects
- Fluency in English
We’d love if you have some of these:
- 5+ years of experience in the entertainment industry (game industry preferred)
- Basic knowledge of sculpting and 3D applications
- Understanding of animation principles
What you get when you join us:
- Our team is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
- You will get to work in a truly international environment
- Flexible work hours
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive benefits: such as choice of current gen smartphone and home internet service paid, choice of laptop, lunch and sport vouchers, breakfast, gaming area, gym, sauna
If you are interested, please send your application (CV, cover letter, link to your demo reel) today! We look forward to hearing from you.