Senior Video Artist REMEDY ENTERTAINMENT / Helsinki Metropolitan Area, Finland
PUBLISHED: July 10, 2023
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Control®, Quantum Break®, Max Payne® and Alan Wake®, and one of the leading independent game studios in the world, is now looking for a Senior Video Artist to join our growing marketing team.
As Senior Video Artist, you’ll have the opportunity to create content that makes our game teams proud and captivates the imagination of millions of people around the world. You typically thrive in a context with high autonomy and expectations and your capturing skills, artistic eye and marketing awareness allow you to showcase our games in their best light. Your interpersonal skills are only matched by your fluency in software like Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder and Photoshop.
We enthusiastically welcome diverse viewpoints and backgrounds. We at Remedy value and are committed to ensuring an inclusive and safe work environment for all our team members.
What you get to do
- Capture high quality footage from our games at various phases of their development cycle from console devkits and PC, that can then be edited directly by yourself or by other editors internally or externally
- Plan, design and produce video assets from start to finish; including but not limited to game trailers, in-game video content, video assets for social media, concept videos, and videos for internal and external studio use
- Advise on tools, workflows and processes to improve asset quality and production efficiency
What you bring to the role
- You have previous experience working on AAA games from studio or agency side as a Senior Video Artist or in a similar role
- You are proactive, disciplined and resourceful
- You are proficient in playing and capturing gameplay footage from action/shooter games on consoles and PC
- You have fluency in video editing techniques and software (e.g: Adobe Premiere Pro)
- You have experience in driving and producing video assets from ideation phase to final delivery with everything in-between
- You have strong understanding of composition, light, color, audio and action in marketing assets
- Ability to learn proprietary tools and software for composing, lighting, creating custom cameras
- You thrive working in a team environment, sharing ideas and learning from others. You are used to collaborating with colleagues across different departments and you are able to communicate and present your ideas in a clear and coherent way. As a team member you are dedicated contributing towards a friendly and inclusive work environment
What is in it for you?
- At Remedy you get to work on awesome, memorable gaming experiences for our players, in a studio where your input is valued and your creative freedom is encouraged.
- We work in an environment that values both individual and teamwork, ensuring that everyone’s voice is heard & workload stays sensible. We believe in and support work-life balance. Happy people work better!
- We offer an extensive set of employee benefits and an annual bonus system as well as opportunities for you to develop your skills further. On top of this, in Finland and Sweden you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation, in addition to public holidays and other special occasions.
- Our studio is based in Helsinki metropolitan area in Finland, a safe country with exceptional quality of life, free education and pristine nature at your doorstep. If you’re not already in Finland, our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else!
- If you are based in Sweden, we also welcome candidates to our new location in Stockholm.
- Our studio is embracing a hybrid work model that gives you the flexibility to work from home and have valuable face-to-face time with your colleagues.
To apply, please fill in the application form with your portfolio, CV or LinkedIn profile (in English) and other information relevant to the position. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.