Senior User Acquisition Manager
PUBLISHED: February 17, 2020
NEXT GAMES, Helsinki
Are you a skilled performance marketer with experience in successfully growing apps or games through mobile user acquisition campaigns? Next Games is growing and we are looking for an analytically strong user acquisition professional who wants to make a direct impact on the growth of the business through performance marketing.
Your mission at Next Games is to be hands-on in managing the full cycle of our user acquisition campaigns working closely with our brilliant analytics and games teams, as well as the rest of marketing.
This is what you’ll get to work on
- Responsible for planning, setting up, monitoring and analyzing mobile user acquisition campaigns.
- Evaluate key performance metrics and optimize accordingly to achieve ROI and growth targets.
- Independently manage budgets and prepare thorough, dynamic media planning, efficiently allocating budget to different sources based on performance.
- Analyze and report performance KPIs. Work closely with the BI team to ensure sophisticated data analysis support.
- Build, maintain and enhance Next Games relationships with mobile UA partners. Negotiate terms to maximize performance opportunities.
- Select, onboard and evaluate new mobile UA partners.
- Work closely with the Marketing Art team to ensure optimal content and creative assets performance.
- Work closely with the games teams to ensure goals alignment and up-to-date performance benchmarks.
Experience and skills
- In depth understanding and proven expertise with Facebook mobile ads. Good understanding of Google AdWords for mobile (UAC). Additional platforms a big plus (e.g. ASA, Twitter, Snapchat, ad networks).
- Previous budgeting and budget spending responsibilities for ROI based mobile user acquisition campaigns.
- Good understanding of main mobile marketing tech especially attribution, conversion tracking, programmatic advertising etc.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent sense of accountability and ownership. Attention to detail and proactive, hands-on mentality.
- Excellent negotiations and relationship building skills.
- Comfortable with working within fast-paced environments, delivering on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Experience with ASO is a plus.
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus but not mandatory.
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally – and have fun while doing it.
Here at Next Games are passionate about our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – so these should be close to your heart as well.
We aim high, and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV, code samples and cover letter along with your salary request as soon as possible.