Senior Unity Game Programmer
PUBLISHED: March 1, 2019
KuuHubb Finland is looking for a Senior Unity Game Programmer to join our new game team. You are familiar with Unity from previous jobs and able to implement a wide array of features such as UI, Monetization, Social and Game Mechanics. Match 3 experience a big plus.
KuuHubb (www.kuuhubb.com) is a publicly listed company (KUU.V on TSXV in Canada) active in a space that focuses mainly on mobile lifestyle applications, communities and games, mainly for the female mobile audience.
- Game development for iOS and Android using Unity
- Work with senior developers, artists, game designers and QA to design and implement high quality game features
- Contribute to the game design and development with your experience
- Understanding of the overall development and release process (including QA)
- Serious game programming experience with Unity
- Match-3 experience a major plus
- Backend experience not a must, but a welcome addition
- Good communication skills in english
- Experience with agile development techniques
- Expertise with mobile development and an understanding of the platform limitations and possibilities
- Passion about games, especially casual f2p, is a plus but not a must
WHAT WE OFFER
Work with something different – KuuHubb is active in lifestyle spaces such as the leading digital coloring book community (www.recolor.com), MyHospital game, interior design space, and now a completely new game that you get to be a part of as a key development team member.
- A chance to be a key member of a new energetic game team consisting of developers, game and level designers, artists and QA
- Flat organisation
- Competitive compensation and all the usual benefits
- An office right in the very heart of Helsinki
If you are interested in what we have to offer you, and granted the above combination of required skills/experience matches your profile, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title in the subject line.