Senior Unity Game Developer (Helsinki on-site contractor) NORTHERN STARS STUDIO / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: January 19, 2024
Pixel United/Northern Stars studio is seeking an experienced, passionate and creative
Senior Unity Game Developer (on-site contractor in Helsinki) to join our mobile game development team.
The ideal candidate will have strong understanding of game development, graphics programming
and Unity Engine.
• Develop high-quality mobile games with a focus on gameplay and graphics
• Collaborate closely with other developers, designers and artists to implement and iterate
on the features
• Translate design ideas, concepts and requirements into a functional and engaging game
• Implement visually impressive and performance optimized game features
• Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies, and recommend new tools and
techniques to improve the development process.
• Contribute to the development of best practices for software development, including coding
standards, code reviews, and testing methodologies.
• Minimum of 4 years of professional game development experience
• Extensive experience with Unity game engine and C# programming
• Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a
small team environment.
Position is contracting role, on-site in Helsinki with hourly pay.
Contracting job until end of June but high possibility to continue after June for longer term.
If you are interested or need further information, please contact
Thuy Nguyen - email@example.com along with your CV and salary request.