Senior UI/UX Designer DAZZLE ROCKS / Helsinki, Finland
PUBLISHED: October 26, 2020
Are you a passionate and self-driven person who is ready to break new ground for what will become the new norm of mobile gaming? We are looking for a seasoned Senior UI/UX Designer to join our skilled and highly effective team in Helsinki, Finland.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you are responsible for a 360-degree approach to creating the player experience. You consider social interactions equally as important as gameplay in order to make our MMO feel like a game a social place at the same time. As an example you will be working with chat systems, voice, messaging, notifications, emotes, forming teams, and communicating progress in the game.
You will also help to define the “feel” of the interactions, such as UI animations, editing the world and how new content is introduced to players. You value integrity and attention to detail and you aren’t afraid to team up and communicate efficiently your work and design intent to others.
If you’re right at home in a fast-moving, growing start-up environment and being a great team collaborator is second nature to you, let’s connect!
- Design, execute and test user-friendly mobile UI/UX
- Prototype and test interactive wireframes and UI flow
- Participate in defining the player journey and FTUE
- Provide UI guidelines for artists and developers
- Communicate ideas through concepts, wireframes, and storyboards
- Design interfaces for real-time social communication in the game
- 4+ years experience in the mobile games industry in UI/UX role
- Theory foundation of player psychology, motivations, and needs
- Ability to independently drive the UI/UX creation from start to finish
- Understanding mobile MMO gameplay and social multiplayer games
- Holistic, 360-degree approach to UX (chat, voice, social gameplay)
- Knowledge of visual hierarchy and information architecture systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passion for games research and wide experience of genres
- Ability to include data and variables into the prototypes
- 2D art and sketching skills
What we offer
- Interesting and groundbreaking project
- Passionate, fun & start-up minded colleagues
- Collaborative, open-minded and international team
- Fair and competitive compensation
- Newly renovated studio space at the heart of Helsinki
- Healthcare at a private clinic
- Possibilities to develop in your role and skills, be the architect of your own path
Send your application to: email@example.com