Senior UI/UX artist
PUBLISHED: May 18, 2020
DAZZLE ROCKS, Helsinki, Finland
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our team in Helsinki, Finland. Are you passionate about creating the next generation player experience for a social MMO?
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you are responsible for a 360-degree approach to creating the player experience. We want the MMO to feel like a game and a social place at once. You will consider social interactions as equally important as gameplay. This includes chat systems, voice, messaging, notifications, emotes, forming teams, and communicating progress in the game.
You will also help to define the “feel” of the interactions, such as UI animations, editing the world and how new content is introduced to players.
We value integrity and attention to detail as well as the ability to team up and communicate efficiently your work and design intent. If that sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply!
- Design, execute and test user-friendly mobile UI/UX
- Prototype and test interactive wireframes and UI flow
- Participate in defining the player journey and FTUE
- Provide UI guidelines for artists and developers
- Communicate ideas through concepts, wireframes, and storyboards
- Design interfaces for real-time social communication in the game
- 4+ years experience in the mobile games industry in UI/UX role
- Theory foundation of player psychology, motivations, and needs
- Ability to independently drive the UI/UX creation from start to finish
- Understanding mobile MMO gameplay and social multiplayer games
- Holistic, 360-degree approach to UX (chat, voice, social gameplay)
- Knowledge of visual hierarchy and information architecture systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Passion for games research and wide experience of genres
- Ability to include data and variables into the prototypes
- 2D art and sketching skills
How to apply
Send your application to email@example.com
Include a short cover letter, CV and portfolio (if applicable) to your email. All art roles should have a link to visual portfolio.
Only applications that contain above information will be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Dazzle Rocks
We are building an upcoming social MMO game for the mobile and beyond. We are taking the real-time gameplay, world-building, and shared persistent universe to a new level and will revolutionize the Sandbox MMO genre.
We are a growing international team with experience in building successful mobile games, distributed game server technology, and an ambitious and fun working culture. Our latest game is soon entering public beta and we are now looking for pioneering, start-up minded people to join us!