Senior Tech Artist STILLALIVE STUDIOS / Turku
PUBLISHED: May 5, 2022
Are you an amazing Senior Tech Artist?
stillalive studios is an internationally respected team of talented developers, focused on technically ambitious simulation, management, and strategy games. We have recently expanded to open an office Turku, Finland and are excited to look for team members in Finland to join us in our new office!
Founded in 2010 in Innsbruck, the growing team has created own IPs like Drone Swarm and Rescue HQ, as well as works on franchises like Bus Simulator. As a studio we equally embrace gameplay and technological challenges, specialising in the Unreal Engine. We celebrate having exceptional talent from all over the world!
Do you want to create unique core games, use top-notch technology, influence the game design process? We’re very lucky to have a talented team that goes above and beyond and contributes to all aspects of our crazy cool journey! Are you interested in coming along on this endeavor? Would like to work from home (we leveled up to remote work long ago), in our beautiful office in the middle of the Alps or from our new and amazing office in the centre of Turku, Finland? Then read below!
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Full remote working from anywhere in the world!
- Flexible working hours, free Friday afternoons, short core hours
- Continuous professional environment. We invest in our people and don’t burn them out
- A place to call home, people to call friends, stillalive is here for the long term
WHAT WE DO?
- Make amazing games worth falling in love with
- Core game projects for PC and Consoles
- No crunch, nada, a fair working environment
- Disrupt. We challenge the industry to be a better place and lead by example
WHAT WE ASK FOR?
- Excellent understanding of the whole game development process
- Ability to assist developers with Unreal Engine across all discipline
- Ability to create new workflows and assess new tools to make and improve pipeline
- Good development practices and performance-optimizing is second nature
- At least one shipped project that used Unreal Engine 4
- Additionally, experience in Technical Animation and/or Level design is a plus
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?