Senior System Administrator
PUBLISHED: March 27, 2017
REMEDY ENTERTAINMENT, Finland/Espoo
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Quantum Break® and Alan Wake® and one of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for a Senior System Administrator to strengthen our IT team.
The IT team is responsible of operating and developing our IT infrastructure, including network, shared storage, server platforms, workstations, and production server applications.
The job position consists of the following responsibilities:
- Developing and administering our production services on application level. The core services include source control (Perforce Helix) and task/bug tracking (Atlassian Jira), with additional other services in smaller roles.
- Communicating with our game teams making sure that the services provide the best possible aid for the teams in achieving their goals
- Good understanding of software development processes
- Previous experience with resolving merge conflicts
- Ability to comprehend dependencies in complex integrated environments
- Experience in administering integrated server applications on both Windows and Linux platforms
- Experience with either Perforce Helix or Atlassian Jira, preferrably both
- Scripting skills (e.g., Python and/or PowerShell)
- Good verbal and written communication and documentation skills in English
Additional skills and experience considered as a bonus:
- General programming skills
- Experience of production processes in game development
So what is in it for you then?
We offer you a chance to do something new and unique. Working as a member of our talented and experienced team with our in-house built world-class game technology means you have an excellent opportunity to develop yourself and take your career to new heights. We work hard but we also value a sane work-life balance, and we are committed to providing our team a relaxed working environment.
The Remedy offices are situated in Espoo, Finland and relocation to the greater Helsinki area will be required. Should you be moving from abroad we are there for you every step of the way and provide a relocation service as part of the hiring process.
To apply, please fill in the application with your CV and other information relevant to the position.
Remedy Entertainment Ltd., a privately held developer of action computer games, game franchises and leading edge 3D game technology is based in Espoo, Finland. Further information: http://www.remedygames.com
Alan Wake and Remedy trademarks and logos are property of Remedy Entertainment Ltd. Max Payne is a trademark of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Quantum Break and Xbox One are trademarks of Microsoft Studios. All rights reserved.