PUBLISHED: November 30, 2018
Welcome to Rovio, a global games-first entertainment company that creates, develops and publishes mobile games, which have been downloaded over 4 billion times. We are best known for the Angry Birds brand which started as a popular mobile game in 2009.
As part of our HR team, you will join our group of seven Rovians currently distributed across two sites: Espoo, Finland and Stockholm, Sweden. True to our values, our promise is to deeply care for the experience we provide to candidates as well as to our employees who proudly call themselves ‘Rovians’.
We are looking for a senior recruiter with a passion for games who will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to attract and hire the candidates. You are self-motivated, comfortable with ambiguity and capable of taking a proactive approach. You have a preference for data and able to draw insights from analytics.
Your key tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage full cycle recruitment process from sourcing to closing candidates.
- Find, attract and engage active and passive candidates through online databases, job boards and other channels. Act as their point of contact and build relationships to ensure a great experience.
- Screen and interview candidates to assess for role and culture fit.
- Build relationships and partner effectively with key stakeholders including HR teammates and hiring managers.
- Maintain a high level of detail when tracking and analyzing data to provide accurate and analytical reporting.
- Deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced, fast-changing work environment.
You’ll need these skills:
- Work experience as a recruiter either in-house or at a staffing agency with a focus on the games industry.
- Solid network within the industry and a good understanding of various crafts ranging from art, design, programming, product and more. We hope you to have mastered one or two of these crafts.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (screening, interviewing, reference checking, etc.) and familiarity of relevant job boards and channels.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to manage high-levels of transactional work to achieve the desired end objectives.
- Expertise in devising strategies to build talent pipelines (e.g., referral generation campaigns, market research) is a plus.
Interviews start as soon as we find interesting candidates. We look forward to hearing from you!