PUBLISHED: July 20, 2020
ROVIO, Helsinki Metropolitan Area
- Take ownership of the full cycle recruitment process from sourcing to closing candidates with a strong focus on data & technology roles, but also other crafts (e.g. marketing, user acquisition).
- Find, attract and engage candidates to build talent pools. Act as their point of contact and build relationships to ensure a great experience.
- Build strong relationships and partner effectively with key internal stakeholders including HR teammates and hiring managers.
- Design and implement projects that improve and accelerate our recruiting efforts (process optimization, staffing analytics, capacity planning, etc.) related to your expertise.
- Maintain responsibility for entry and integrity of data in relevant systems.
- Deliver high-quality work in a fast paced and team based environment.
Who we think will do great in this role:
- Hands-on technical recruitment experience managing multiple roles simultaneously. Gaming industry experience is not required, but a strong desire to learn is a must.
- Good understanding of various job disciplines and talent markets, especially for technology and data roles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate and build trusting relationships with candidates, the immediate TA team as well as other internal stakeholders.
- Ability to design and execute projects. Proactive problem solver who takes ownership, spot areas of improvement and drive projects through ambiguous and complex situations.
- High level of attention to detail to ensure data hygiene as well as analytical, data-driven thinking for accurate reporting.
- Ability to manage high-levels of transactional work to achieve the desired end objectives from scheduling interviews to extending offers and everything in between.
We’d love if you have some of these:
- Experience recruiting for Finnish and/or Swedish talent market.
- Advanced Boolean / technical sourcing skills.
- Technical background.
- First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. The aim is for us to know who you are, what your experience has been and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn about Rovio, the wider HR team and the specifics of the role.
- Second round: Technical interviews with members from our Talent Acquisition team so we can learn about your hard recruiting skills and your ways of working on a team. We encourage you to use this time to discuss how the team currently operates and if hired, how they can help you develop in the role.
- Final round: You will meet a hiring manager you will work with if hired for the role as well as a member from our wider HR team.